- The SSARS 2008 is tentatively planned to be held on 22-28 June in Sopot, the "Summer Capital of Poland", placed at the Baltic Seaside, Poland. The hotel to be considered is:
- ul. Piastowska 198
- 80-341 Gdansk/Sopot-Jelitkowo, Poland
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attendance Diplomas, with the possibility of recognition of 5-10 ECTS for PhD students and Certificates of Completion of the educational and training courses will be issued to the Seminar participants.
- Participants are requested to fill in the Registration Form available on the Website and submit it automatically to the Secretariat.
- Authors are requested to submit their lectures and papers electronically to the SSARS 2007 Secretariat using e-mail address: email@example.com
- The submitted contributions will be reviewed for acceptance by the members of the Scientific Boards. Only those contributions prepared according to the Contribution Template given on the Website will be considered.
- The SSARS Fee is expected to be about 750-850 € and to include: Seminars Participation and Proceedings, Accommodation with Half-Board and Organised Social Events.
- The Seminars language is English.
- No translation will be provided.
- Preliminary Registration - November 30, 2007
- Submission of Lectures & Papers - January 31, 2008
- Acceptance of Lectures & Papers - February 28, 2008
- Submission of Final Versions - March 31, 2008
- Submission of Registration Form - April 30, 2008
- Payment of SSARS Fees - April 30, 2008
- SSARS Meeting - June 22-28, 2008
- The Seminars Chairmen, responsible for selecting the annual Seminars' topics, lectures and educational and training courses.
- ESRA and PSRA representatives and selected journals editors
- Members responsible for the selection of the contributions and for the preparation of the SSARS Proceedings
- Members responsible for plenary lecturing, seminar session chairmanship, consulting and identifying the potential improvement of the contributions and selecting those improved lectures and papers worthy of publication in scientific journals
- Plenary Session Speakers
- Seminar Session Speakers
- Educational and Training Courses Lecturers
- Members responsible for fluently running SSARS Meeting